My first Wordle

Wordle: Thougts about Geometry

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tool #4
1. I created a Google Doc for my teaching partner and I to use for planning. This will be great for us as we can change the calendars for each 6 weeks without having several documents out there but be able to correct and revise the Google Doc anytime we want.
2. I really like the Google Reader. I am going to follow, Beth Bray's Blog; Planet-Mongo's; Everyday Mathematics from Mr. C; Amy' House, and Dawson Daily. This will be a great way for all of us most esp. those in math to follow one another's discussions and progress. I also chose several news outlets for updates and a few math sites for current math info.
3. Google Docs is going to be great for my partner and I to create and revise documents without sending many different copies all over the place. This will help our planning time be more productive as we can revise documents from anywhere. The Google Reader is interesting for collaboration among my colleagues. I will be updated regularly on what is going on in their blogs and in their classrooms. Plus the Reader will update me on news stories! I really like it and can't wait to add more url's as I find ones I want to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment