My first Wordle

Wordle: Thougts about Geometry

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #7

This was so fun making an I-movie! I did a movie using the pictures from my cousin's 40th birthday party. It was fairly easy accept adding the music. I found that to be a little difficult. But eventually was able to find some music I liked from Soundzaboom. I just hope I am now able to load the movie. I have heard that was a problem.
I think I-Movie and Digital Storybook are really great ways for our students to present their ideas through projects. I do several projects a year in my Geometry class and I would love for my students to have the option of presenting their projects using these mediums. I could also see using these mediums to demonstrate activities going on in my class in a fun and attractive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment